Hana Full-Day Waterfalls & Rainforest Hike
Experience the enchanting splendor of Hana Highway
- Hike 4.5 miles in Maui’s National Park.
- This area is sometimes referred to as “Seven Sacred Pools,” but it’s so much more — a network of delightful pools and cascading waterfalls.
- See several waterfalls: 45 feet, 200 feet, and 400 feet.
- Acres of towering bamboo and a captivating rainforest.
- Hana Hwy: Drive the famous road with us; 2.5-hr. drive from Central Maui.
- Circle East Maui on the van ride to and from the trailhead.
- Nutritious lunch and snacks included.
|Hike Maui Provides:
What to Wear:
What to Bring:
|Time||11 hours from Central Maui|
|Age||minimum 8 years old|
|Food||lunch and snacks|
Healthy snacks and lunches are provided for everyone to dig into along the trails.