Maui Kayaks adventures prides itself on providing these benefits for our customers:
- Excellence: Oihana Maikaii
- Professionalism: Attention to detail, training, preparation, anticipation, and awareness insure a safe and secure outing
- Knowledge: Well versed in Maui culture, history and geography
- Experienced Guides: Paddle and snorkel experience at all island locations in various conditions year round
- Enthusiastic: A staff that enjoys each adventure and shares that with all our patrons
- Safety: Red Cross certified lifeguard, CPR, First Aid trained, and Coast Guard Certified PFD's
- Quality Gear: New Ocean Kayak singles- Scupper Pro's, including Aegean & Malibu Two tandems; state of the art Bodyglove silicon masks, dry snorkels, and adjustable U.S. Divers fins.
- Lunch and Refreshments: Tasteful and nutritious lunches provided in personal coolers for each customer.
Why a Maui Kayak Adventure?Maui Kayaks offers exceptional guided kayak and snorkel adventures each conducted with Ho‘okipa (Hawaiian Hospitality).
Your stay on Maui is brief and your available time for activities even more so! Maui Kayaks experience with outfitting adventures island wide allows for your maximum enjoyment while we stage, provision and transport all necessary kayak equipment, snorkel gear, refreshments, snacks and lunches to your chosen site for your adventure.
For individuals without kayaking experience our expert guides will give paddling instruction and a safety briefing on the beach. Launching from much of Maui's shoreline can be demanding, even hazardous. We lend our expertise with the launch, accompany you for the duration providing knowledge of local culture, geography, and marine life.
We know weather, water conditions and where to best snorkel with green sea turtles, encounter wild spinner dolphins and whale watch when in season. Not to be overlooked is our ability to take photos of and for you.
Don't waste your time; enhance your fun! Our dedicated professionals increase your enjoyment while insuring a lasting and memorable adventure.
Snacks and beverages.